Monday, May 6, 2013

First day of school, again

I hear that you can burn calories just by challenging your brain to do or learn something different. If that's true, I must have burned 1000 calories today in my first Spanish class. It was haaaard. There are only two levels. I'm not a beginner (if you've ever witnessed my awesome negotiating skills), but I'm also not very advanced. The beginning took me to 4th grade Spanish class. Me llamo Christy, yo soy de Los Estados Unidos... There were people there from all over the world- Aussies, Brits, Canadians and one German. People of all ages too. The teachers are super nice. I picked this school because the founder turns the profits back into a school for underpriveldged Peruvian children.

All for now, I need to go and study so I can correctly conjugate my verbs.
Xo
Christy

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Christy
    It sounds like you are having a nice time! When are you planning to go to Macchu Picchu? That's a place that is in my Bucket list... I'm still in Brazil, so when come to Brazil and I will happy to show you the Iguassu Falls ;o) Have a great evening!
    Cheers!
    Grace.

    ReplyDelete